Do It Yourself Events
Do you or your employer have an idea for a fundraising event/activity? Or are you interested in turning an annual party or BBQ into an opportunity to raise funds for Manitobans with disabilities? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
You can host a Do It Yourself (D.I.Y) Event and make a huge impact in the lives of thousands of children, youth and adults with disabilities in Manitoba!
Current D.I.Y Events:
Below is a listing of our past D.I.Y Events:
- Ability Night @ Crock A Doodle
- The Brett Poncelet & La Salle Insurance and Travel Ltd. 7th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Paint Nite - Virtual Fundraiser
- We All Have Ability Day
- Online Auction
- Canad Inns' Picnic in the Park
- Winnipeg Comedy Festival - Born This Way
- A Tribute to Johnny Cash concert - The Pyramid Cabaret
- Central Canada Comic Con
For more information, please contact: