Rules and Draws
1. All prizes drawn will take place at SMD Foundation, 825 Sherbrook Street, Wpg. MB
at 1:00 PM on the scheduled day and every ticket holder and the general public has the right to witness the draws.
2. Prizes will be drawn by hand at random from all tickets sold for each draw.
3. All winning tickets shall be recorded and re-entered for all subsequent drawings.
4. The 50/50 BONUS™ draw will be a different ticket number, separate from the 2018 Easter Seals™ Million Deals Lottery ticket number.
5. 50/50 BONUS™ tickets can only be ordered in conjunction with the 2018 Easter Seals™ Million Deals Lottery ticket.
6. 50/50 BONUS™ ticket orders will not be accepted after the original 2018 Easter Seals™ Million Deals Lottery ticket order date.
7. Prizes shall be awarded as described.
8. Prizes are awarded FOB Winnipeg and include all applicable taxes. All electronic prizes must be picked up by the prize
winner at 825 Sherbrook St.
9. Tickets will only be sold to those 18 years of age or older.
10. “Chances to Win” is defined for this lottery as the number of tickets held by a person multiplied by the number of
draws in which the ticket is eligible to participate.
11. If a cheque or credit card payment is refused for whatever reason, any ticket(s) associated with that payment would not
be eligible to win a draw. When full payment is received, the ticket(s) will be re-entered for future draws.
12. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
13. Post-dated cheques will not be accepted as payment.
14. The ticket order and payment deadlines are as follows:
i. In person and fax orders accepted up to 5:00 p.m. on March 21, 2018.
ii. Telephone and online orders must be received by 5:00 p.m. on March 21, 2018.
iii. Mail orders must be postmarked no later than March 21, 2018.
iv. Final ticket order deadline is March 21, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
15. The licensee, its agents, volunteers or officers are not responsible for:
i. Failure of Canada Post or other delivery services to deliver orders or tickets.
ii. Failure of a fax machine or other device to accept an order.
iii. Failure of a credit card authorization to be completed.
16. Winners will be notified by telephone. A complete list of all winners will be available
online www.EasterSealsMillionDeals.com or provided upon request.
17. All prize winners agree to the use of their name and photos for publicity purposes.
18. Winners must claim prizes within 60 days of being notified. Any prizes not claimed
60 days after the final draw shall be donated to the Society for Manitobans
with Disabilities Foundation Inc.
19. Travel will be booked by the Society for Manitobans with Disabilities (SMD) Foundation.
20. Travel must take place before May 1, 2019. Travel subject to availability,
pending blackout dates, holidays, and special events.
21. Travel documentation is the responsibility of the winner.
22. Travel must be booked a minimum of 8 weeks prior to departure.All prizes drawn will take place at SMD Foundation, 825 Sherbrook Street, Wpg. MB at 1:00 PM on the scheduled day and are open to all ticket holders and the general public.
If you have any questions about the lottery or corrections to your ticket please contact the SMD Foundation in Winnipeg, 204-975-3274 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your ticket purchase.
|Join our FREE Email Mailing List|
Easter Seals™ Million Deals Lottery - LGA 3031-RF-27581
50/50 - LGA 3031-RF-27580