Who We Help
DID YOU KNOW?
A disability takes many forms including loss of hearing, vision and mobility. Each of us faces the likelihood of being affected by a disability in our lifetime as we age, through illness or accident or by caring for an elderly parent, grandparent or child in need.
Over 200,000 children, youth & adults with disabilities encounter barriers to activities every day.
The Society for Manitobans with Disabilities (SMD) needs your help. Your ticket purchase will help support vital programs & services to ensure they are there when you or someone you love need them most.
The Society for Manitobans with Disabilities main office resides in Winnipeg, but there are also six rural office locations that provide services to assist individuals with disabilities throughout the province.
- Northern Regional Office: Thompson, MB
- Eastman Regional Office: Steinbach, MB
- Central Regional Office: Morden, MB
- Westman Regional Office: Brandon, MB
- Interlake Regional Office: Selkirk, MB
- Parkland Regional Office: Dauphin, MB
|Join our FREE Email Mailing List|
Easter Seals™ Million Deals Lottery - LGA 3031-RF-30585
50/50 - LGA 3031-RF-30586