Rules and Regulations
1) All draws will take place at SMD Foundation, 825 Sherbrook Street, Wpg. MB on November 15, 2018 at 1:00 PM. in the order listed.
2) Draws are open to all ticket holders and the general public.
3) Prizes will be drawn by hand at random from all tickets sold prior to each draw.
4) All winning tickets shall be recorded and re-entered for all subsequent drawings.
5) The 50/50 BONUS™ draw will be a different ticket number, separate from the 2018 Home Sweet Home Lottery ticket number.
6) 50/50 BONUS™ tickets can only be ordered in conjunction with the 2018 Home Sweet Home Lottery ticket.
7) 50/50 BONUS™ ticket orders will not be accepted after the original 2018 Home Sweet Home Lottery ticket order date.
8) Prizes shall be awarded as described but may not be exactly as shown; images are for illustration purposes only.
9) Prizes are awarded FOB Winnipeg and include all applicable taxes. All electronic prizes must be picked up by the prize winner at 825 Sherbrook St.
10) Custom Home Makeover, ($25,000), provided by On the Level Renovations (terms and conditions apply, please click here for details) or $20,000 cash.
11) Tickets will only be sold to those 18 years of age and older.
12) “Chances to Win” is defined for this lottery as the number of tickets held by a person multiplied by the number of draws in which the ticket is eligible to participate.
13) If a cheque or credit card payment is refused for whatever reason, any ticket(s) associated with that payment would not be eligible to win a draw. When full payment is received, the ticket(s) will be re-entered for future draws.
14) Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
15) Post-dated cheques will not be accepted as payment.
16) The ticket order and payment deadlines for all remaining draws are as follows:
- (i) In person and fax orders accepted up to 5:00 p.m. on October 31, 2018.
- (ii) Telephone and online orders must be received by 5:00 p.m. on October 31, 2018.
- (iii) Mail orders must be postmarked no later than October 31, 2018.
- (iv) Final ticket order deadline is October 31, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
17) The liability of the licensee of this raffle is limited to the price of the ticket(s).
18) The licensee, its agents, volunteers or officers are not responsible for:
- a) Failure of Canada Post or other delivery or courier services to deliver orders or tickets.
- b) Failure of a fax machine or other device to accept an order.
- c) Failure of a credit card authorization to be completed.
19) Winners will be notified by mail. A complete list of all winners will be available online www.HomeSweetHomeLottery.com or provided upon request.
20) All prize winners agree to the use of their name and photos for publicity purposes.
21) Winners must claim prizes within 60 days of being notified. Any prizes not claimed 60 days after the final draw shall be donated to the Society for Manitobans with Disabilities Foundation Inc.
21) Travel will be booked by SMD Foundation.
22) Travel must take place before November 15, 2019. Travel subject to availability, pending blackout dates, holidays, and special events.
23) Travel documentation is the responsibility of the winner.
24) Travel must be booked a minimum of 8 weeks prior to departure.
If you have any questions about the lottery or corrections to your ticket please contact the SMD Foundation in Winnipeg, 204-975-3274 or by email: email@example.com.
Thank you for your ticket purchase.
50/50 BONUS™ Lottery License LGA3031RF-29120