Annual and Monthly Giving
The Annual Giving Program is the basis of most donation programs. It is often the first contact donors have with Society for Manitobans with Disabilities (SMD) Foundation/Easter Seals™ Manitoba, and the most common way donors make a gift in support of Manitobans with disabilities. To make a donation now, click here.
The majority of funds raised through the Annual Giving Program come in response to the personalized letters we send to our donors during the holiday season and in the spring which we send with our popular “Easter Seals”.
If you are not receiving our letters and wish to be added to our mailing list, or need to make a change to your current information, please contact us at 204-975-3111 or by e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate if you wish to receive both mailings or have a preference for the holiday or spring letter; and don’t forget to let us know if you also wish to be added to our e-news list. Our e-newsletter is a cost effective and easy way to be kept up to date on the different activities that happen throughout the year!
Monthly Giving Program
Another way to support children, youth and adults with disabilities in Manitoba is to join our Monthly Giving Program.
Why become a monthly donor?
Because monthly giving is an easy, convenient and cost effective way for you to donate!
Some of the benefits for YOU
- You receive one tax receipt for your donations and it will be sent at the beginning of the year making it easier to keep track of when it is time to file your taxes.
- You receive a copy of our annual report (by mail or e-mail as you prefer)
- You will be removed from the annual mailings (unless you want to receive them, let us know!)
Some of the benefits of monthly giving for SMD
- Monthly donations increase stability and security for the people with disabilities we serve by providing a regular monthly income that SMD can use to plan programs
- Monthly donations of as little as $10 a month grow to $120 in a year!
- Monthly donations reduce costs associated with mailing so more of your gift is used to help Manitobans with disabilities.
How do I set up a monthly donation?
Monthly donations can be made with your or by using a credit card or direct debit from your bank account.
Monthly gifts using your Visa or MasterCard can be set up on-line at any time using our secure donation page by clicking here. This can also be organized over the phone, in person, by e-mail or by completing and mailing in a monthly donation form.
If you prefer direct deposit you will need to complete the monthly donation form and providing us with a void cheque or completed form from your bank.
Once you have set everything up, it is just as easy to make changes or cancel your monthly donations. Simply contact us any time and let us know what changes you wish to make.
We are happy to speak with you if you have questions or to help you set up your donation.
To Donate contact:
SMD Foundation/Easter Seals™ Manitoba
825 Sherbrook Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3A 1M5
Telephone: (204) 975-3089
Toll free: 1-866-282-8041 - Canada/US
TTY: (204) 975-3083
Fax: (204) 975-3073