Shop & Donate
One of the simplest ways to help children, youth and adults with disabilities in your community is to donate your points when you shop at your favorite stores or fill up for gas.
Check out our partners below and the next time you are shopping think of SMD Foundation/Easter Seals™ Manitoba.
The greatest reward is reaching out to those that need it most!
Shop & Share
Help support our organization each time you shop online at more than 200 popular stores such Wal-Mart, The Bay, Sears, Sport Chek and Toys R Us just to name a few. You'll find everything you need from clothing to books, vacations to home improvement, gifts to entertainment, and more!
Our new, easy, year-round fundraiser will generate automatic donations for us when you shop online, and here’s the best part - IT WON’T COST YOU A PENNY EXTRA! That’s right - now you can buy the things you would normally buy anyways, at the same prices, from all the same retailers you know and love, and we’ll automatically receive donations with each online purchase you make.
- Click on www.ShopandShare.ca and choose SMD Foundation/Easter Seals™ Manitoba as your favourite non-profit
- Register a free 'Supporter' account on begin shopping.
- Each online shopping trip MUST START from www.shopandshare.ca. Simply log in to your ShopandShare.ca account and follow the links to your favourite retailers in order to trigger donations. Your favourite organization's unique ID# is embedded in the links so we know where to send the donations when purchases are made.
It's super easy and the donations can really add up quickly when everyone participates. The donation amounts vary between retailers and are displayed on each retailer and/or product page. See the donation amounts associated with each retailer.
If you have any questions or need help setting up your account, please call our office at 204-975-3106
Shoppers Drug Mart
The next time you visit Shoppers Drug Mart consider donating some or all of your Shoppers Optimum Points® to SMD Foundation/Easter Seals™ Manitoba. Your points will help reduce costs by allowing us to purchase products and supplies we need for day to day activities and ongoing fundraising events.
- Click on the DONATE NOW! Button and log in
- In the dropdown field To: select: Easter Seals™ Manitoba
- Enter the amount of points you wish to donate.
- Click Submit and you are done!
Donate Your Air Miles® Reward Points
Earn AIR MILES® rewards miles for SMD Foundation/Easter Seals™ Manitoba for everyday purchases at participating Sponsor locations.
It's as simple as providing our AIR MILES® card number 8901 090 7431 at the checkout.
Donate at Co-op!
When stopping at a Co-op, consider donating a fill a month or one grocery shop a month to children, youth and adults with disabilities in Manitoba! It’s simple – when filling up your vehicle or grabbing groceries at one of the Co-ops below, provide our Co-op Membership Number at the register and donate the equity of your purchase.
Membership #200 000
- Ste Anne Co-op (Ste Anne, Steinbach, Grunthal, Ile des Chenes, Landmark, Mitchell, Lorette, Vita, Hadashville, South Junction)
- Beausejour Co-op (Beausejour, Lac du Bonnet, Oakbank, Pinawa)
- Carman Co-op (Carman, Treherne)
- Elm Creek Co-op (Elm Creek)
- North of 53 Consumers Co-op (Flin Flon)
- Gilbert Plains Consumers Co-op (Gilbert Plains)
- Killarney-Cartwright Consumers Co-op (Killarney)
- Lowe Farm Co-op (Lowe Farm)
- Neepawa-Gladstone Co-op (Neepawa, Gladstone)
- Parkway Co-op (Grandview, Rossburn, Roblin)
- Red River Co-op (Winnipeg, Gimli, Teulon, Stonewall, Headingley, Oakbank, Niverville, Selkirk, Ste Agathe, Dryden, ON, Kenora, ON)
- Winkler Co-op (Winkler, Morden, Plum Coulee, Rosetown)
Membership #22 246
- Portage la Prairie Co-op (Portage la Prairie, MacGregor, Austin, Oakville)
Membership #15340 3
- Dauphin Co-op (Dauphin, Ste. Rose du Lac)
- Interlake Consumers Co-op (Arborg, Eriksdale)
- Heritage Co-op (Minnedosa, Brandon, Wawanesa, Sandy Lake, Erickson)
- Thompson Gas Bar Co-op (Thompson)
For more information, please contact:
Coordinator – Major Events and Fundraising