Provincial Outreach Therapy for Children (POTC)
We make it possible for preschool age children to receive a variety of therapy services typically at their homes or in childcare programs.
- Speech-Language Pathology (Winnipeg and throughout province)
- Physiotherapy (Winnipeg only)
- Occupational Therapy (Winnipeg only)
We use a family-centred model, where the child and family are the central figures in determining service needs and goals. This model brings together parents, siblings, child care providers, therapists and a range of other service providers who all play an important role in supporting children to reach their full potential and be active participants in their community. With everyone working together, services can be better coordinated to best meet the needs of children and families.
The POTC Program is available to pre-school children with:
- Physical and/or cognitive disabilities
- Developmental delay
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Life-long, complex medical needs
Phone: (204) 975-3269