Becoming an SMD Alliance member is a privilege exclusively available to SMD clients. As a member of SMD Alliance, you will:
- Have a voice in determining strategic policy directions of the Society for Manitobans with Disabilities
- Have the opportunity to elect members to the SMD Alliance Board of Directors
- Receive information and updates on the status of SMD’s efforts to advance the voice and concerns of all those living with a disability in Manitoba
- Be invited to attend the Annual Members Meeting June 25, 2019 where you will be asked to approve SMD’s audited financial statements, annual reports and elect members to the Board of Directors
Membership also gives you access to programs and services as well as discounts with suppliers including:
- SMD Foundation/Easter Seals™ Manitoba - Assistive Technology Program eligibility to apply for reimbursement of 50% of the total cost of an assistive technology device, up to a maximum of $2,500.
- Northland Healthcare 10% discount for in-stock, regular priced items. This discount excludes parts, repairs, labor and special ordered items.
- Winnipeg Hearing Centers 10% off any hearing aid purchase, to a maximum of $500. This offer excludes already discounted or special items. Accepted at all Winnipeg Hearing Centers.
Please mail or drop off your completed form along with your one-time $5.00 payment to:
SMD Alliance Membership
402-825 Sherbrook Street
Winnipeg, MB R3A 1M5
For Membership questions:
Click Here to email or