Why volunteer with SMD?
Volunteering lets you meet people from all walks of life and gives you the chance to form real relationships (not the 500+ "friends" you have on social media) that can have a lasting impact on your life. You could meet your new best friend, future business partner or have a conversation that sparks a real change in your life. Additionally, here are a few extra reasons on why you should volunteer:
- Gain valuable life experience working with individuals with disabilities
- Give back to your community...It's good for your health!
- Make a difference in someone else's life and have fun
How to apply?
- Click Here To View Our Current Opportunities OR
- and once filled out please submit by CLICKING HERE!
- Visit 825 Sherbrook St. between 8:00am - 4:00pm (Monday to Friday) to pickup and complete a volunteer form and leave it with our receptionist